Yesterday was Daisy's 4th birthday! I can't
believe my little baby girl is so big!
She had a wonderful day and was really
spoiled. Thanks to all those who wished
her a happy birthday!
Here she is opening some presents. Now
she is really excited for Christmas!
At the end of the day I asked her what
her favorite present was. She told me it was
her polka dot shoes. She loves shoes. I'm
not sure what we are going to do when
she is a teenager!
that Daisy requested. Those of you
that have heard that song will know what
I am talking about. It's Daisy's favorite
song to sing.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY!!!!
Little Bunny Foo Foo hoppin' thru the forest... I love that song too! What a great day for a birthday, we had fun at your house.
Love to all, Mom, Mary
that is amazing that she is that old. I miss seeing you guys.
Bryce
Post a Comment