Friday, November 7, 2008

The results are in!!

Well we finally had our ultrasound done
yesterday and the results are in!
It's a girl!
Daisy is super excited to be a big sister
and even more excited that
it's not a little brother.
Here is a good profile picture.

The girl bump! Yeah!
We are so excited to have another
little girl in our family.

Here is some video from the ultrasound. Daisy

saw the baby and said "Oh cute! She's talking to me!"

7 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys.

The Parents said...

Boy has the technology gotten so much better. You can really see the head, spine, heart, legs, etc. Of course this will still keep the numbers even for us, 6 boys (with Bryces), 6 girls (with yours). Super Awesome, Mom, Mary

Anonymous said...

You two do such a good job! I'm so glad it's a girl, 'cause boys stink! Oops, shouldn't have said that and now I can't find the delete button *~^
Gpa & Gma Bell

Carter Family said...

Yeah for you guys!! I'm a little jealous actually . . . I'm so ready for a little girl. We just might have to swap! J/K Anyway, congratulations! It sounds like Daisy will be the perfect interpretor for all your baby's needs!
Sure love ya!

Amy

Lance and Caetie said...

Hooray!! Congratulations you guys, we sure miss you all!

Lance and Caetie said...

I called it

Lunch

Jason said...

Congratulations!