Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random

Here are just a few random photos I thought
you all would enjoy.

Daisy found this old Santa hat that Chris used
to wear when he was in Jazz Band. She
thinks she is pretty cool when she wears it.


Not the greatest picture in the world, but
considering Daisy took it I suppose it's not to
bad. Thought you all might like to see the
baby bump. Its starting to get pretty big.
Only 12 weeks left!


Just another of Daisy being cute. I was
trying to get a decent Christmas card picture.



It finally snowed here and Daisy begged
and begged us to go and play. It was pretty
cold so Chris really bundled her up tight.
She had a blast!




2 comments:

Amy Bennett said...

cute pictures! Daisy did pretty good at taking that picture...you are almost centered. I love them!

Lindsay said...

How fun! Cute baby bump. ;)