Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthday Bash!

I decided a little cookout would be fun for my B-day. So all my family got together at my mom's house and had hamburgers. It was great fun. We were missing Jason and his family, but he was nice and called on the phone. His girls helped him sing happy birthday. It was cute! Thanks for remembering me!

We invited Chris's aunt Mindy and her family over for cake and ice cream later on. We started a little game of volleyball. It was a little wild at times, but we had a great time!


Everyone joined in! Go mom!!


It was a long afternoon/evening with lots of activities. Daisy got tired, so she made herself a little bed out of the patio chairs and a few napkins. So funny.

4 comments:

Jason said...

That looks so fun! I'm so sad we missed it.

The Wynn Family said...

Happy Birthday Corina! It looks like you had a great one.

Danielle

The Parents said...

I feel really bad we didn't make it. I did warn you, though. Thanks for not being mad about it. Looks like you had a great b-day. Having fun like that makes you wish you had two a year, huh:). Love, Mary

Carter Clan said...

I remembered your birthday even though I didn't call :( Glad you had a good time.. when are you coming to Utah next? I'll take you out for belated cake.