Monday, August 4, 2008

Daisy's Baby

So we haven't really done anything to exciting the past week or so, so I don't have any pictures to put up, but I did have a funny conversation with Daisy on the way home from school the other day, that I thought I would share. Keep in mind that we have several friends and close family that are either pregnant or just had babies.
Daisy: I have a baby in my tummy. She's little. She's not ready to come out yet.
Me: Really? You're kind of little to have a baby, and usually people wait till they get married to have babies.
Daisy: I did.
Me: You got married?
Daisy: Yep.
Me: Really, who did you marry?
Daisy: Oh, um...just Kung Fu Panda. (she flicked her wrist at me while saying this like it was no big deal that she had married a celebrity.)
Me: Wow! So are you going to have a panda baby?
Daisy: Nope, just a girl.
Me: Fun, does she have a name?
Daisy: Um no...well, just Flower.
Me: Her name is Flower?
Daisy: Yep
Me: Oh, thats cute.
Daisy: Yep, I know.
So funny what little minds come up with!

2 comments:

Carter Clan said...

HA HA HA. that's hillarious. LOLOLOL. So funny. Brendan tells me that I need to have another baby in my tummy. I think him and Jake are ganging up on me.

Carter Family said...

It's a sign! Just kidding. What a cute little girl! It's so amazing what they pick up on about maternity even at such a young age. Makes me wish I were having another little girl . . .Ah well, maybe next time. You can tell Daisy that Aunt Amy is super jealous of her cute baby Flower and that I think she'll be an excellent mommy.