Wednesday, September 3, 2008

News!

Well, we are starting to tell our friends and family our exciting news and thought we better blog it so the rest of you will know too. Chris and I are expecting baby #2!! We are pretty excited about it and Daisy is thrilled. She asks me about 12 times a day if the baby is ready to come out yet. I am 12 weeks along and the due date is March 18th. Hopefully we'll be able to aviod all the other birthdays in March and get the baby a birthday of its own. We won't know the sex of the baby for about 8 more weeks (unless I can talk my midwife into doing the ultrasound earlier). Anyway, now you can all stop bugging us about having another baby. Haha!

6 comments:

Carter Clan said...

OH MY GOSH!!! So when we talked in July you were pretty close.. WOW!! I am so happy for you! How does Chris feel about it? I get first dibs on Maternity pics!

Anonymous said...

Hello, dear Daisy: I hear you are going to have another beautiful flower in your family garden. How exciting and you will be the perfect big sister. I am so excited for you and your Mom & Dad. My birthday is in March and I would love to share the day with your new baby. Give Mom & Dad a thumbs up and hope to see you all soon. Love, Gpa & Gma Bell

Lance and Caetie said...

Shewt, man that's cool! Caetie and I are very anxious to see if it's a boy or a girl. My pick: Girl; Caetie's pick: No pick yet. I just asked her and she said she needs to feel it out and meditate over the pick because she's never been wrong. Anyway, we're excited to see some pregnancy pictures soon!

Lance

The Parents said...

okay, so I have to say the pick also only because it will even things out if it's a girl. That would make 6 of each by march. We are all so glad #2 is on the way! WooHoo!!! :=)
Love to you, Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

ven't had internet for 2 weeks. Sorry about the late congrats but congrats anyways.
Bryce

Carter Family said...

Bryce's congratulations wasn't nearly as enthusiastic as I would have made it, so I have to comment too. Yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I've waited for so long! (I know, I'm selfish, but the more cousins the better, right!) I can't even tell you how extremely excited I am! How are you feeling? Over the sickness hump yet? Let me know if you need anything from GA!

Sure love you guys! Congratualtions!!!!

Amy