Monday, March 1, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was great this year!
We all got what we asked for...
well, except for Chris and he
still doesn't have his present yet!
I asked for a Bosch mixer this
year almost as a joke. I never
thought Chris would actually get
me one! I was super excited and
could wait to use it. I immediately
pulled it out...hence the lack of
pictures of it being clean. :)


This is what I made on Christmas
Day while the kids played with their
toys. This recipe is amazing. I made
the bread and rolls from start to
finish in less than an hour!!
(including baking!)
Now the fun pics!
Daisy was spoiled as usual. Santa
brought her a vanity and all the
fun girly stuff that goes with it!

Sarah's favorite toy was this
Leapster activity table.


She also found this pop-up toy
exciting!

Daisy got some new games for her
leapster.
Now just so you know I didn't slack
on Chris's present. He will get
a silencer for our .22, but due to
the FBI background check we
haven't received it yet. (I'm
really not a bad wife that doesn't
buy her hubby gifts!)



No comments: