Chris, Carina, Daisy, and Sarah
Thanks for the update! Those are cute, cute pictures of two cute, cute girls. I love it!! Keep them coming. :)
Fun updates! Sarah climbing...wow. I bet that is fun for you!
I'm so glad you are blogging again! Yeah!! We just love to see everyone blog. Mom, Mary, Nana
I'm glad you didn't get a picture of me spinning those two in the Bucket. Someone might call DSS on us. That was a great time.
Your girls are so danged cute. :) And getting so big!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for the update! Those are cute, cute pictures of two cute, cute girls. I love it!! Keep them coming. :)
Fun updates! Sarah climbing...wow. I bet that is fun for you!
I'm so glad you are blogging again! Yeah!! We just love to see everyone blog.
Mom, Mary, Nana
I'm glad you didn't get a picture of me spinning those two in the Bucket. Someone might call DSS on us. That was a great time.
Your girls are so danged cute. :) And getting so big!!!
Post a Comment