Thursday, July 23, 2009

All About Daisy

I thought it would be fun to make a
post just for Daisy. She is my little
firecracker. She has so much personality!
She has more energy than 10 kids her
age and at least that much attitude.
She talks all the time and is very witty.
At times she is exhausting, but the
love and laughter she brings to our
family make it all worth it.





This picture is a perfect example
of that "personality" I was talking about.
We found these goggles on clearance
at Shopko. She wore them constantly
for days - even in the house!




She is my outside girl --always
needing to be outside.



Her tongue sticks out when she
concentrates. :)



Daisy has this special ability to make friends
very easily. She'll walk right up to anyone and
introduce herself and invite them to play(this
can be very nerve wracking at times.) This pic
is of Daisy and one of her best friends, Audrey.


I love that Daisy can fall asleep anywhere (and
in any position - see below). She falls asleep
fast too. She can be asleep in a matter of a few
seconds. Once she is out, she could sleep
through a hurricane. This makes the "no more
naps" rule very difficult.


Probably my favorite thing about Daisy is
the abundance of love she has for everyone
and everything. She is very sensitive to peoples
moods and seems to always know when I need
a hug or an "I love you."
Everyday I think she can't get any better, and
she surprises me with something new and wonderful.
She's the bestest thing ever!
I just posted a bunch! So keep
scrolling down and check it all out.

4 comments:

Marilou said...

Lots of fun updates! Your girls are super cute :)

The Parents said...

We love you Daisy!!!!
Love Nana & Papa

Grandma Lois said...

I love the stories and the pictures!! They are so cute! It was nice to see Chris in some pictures. You will have to catch him when he isn't looking!! Love Grandma Lois

Jason said...

I love those pictures of Daisy falling asleep everywhere. That's exactly how I feel after my 30-hour shifts.