Thursday, July 23, 2009

4 Months

It's really hard for me to believe
that Sarah is already 4 months old!
She is such a blast to have around.
Yesterday was her big Dr's
appointment. Here are her stats:
10lbs 140z (3rd percentile)
24 inches (32nd percentile)
The Dr. didn't seem overly concerned
at her small size since she is still
growing at a consistent rate. So I guess
I'll just keep enjoying her while she is
still tiny. :)
She is smiling and giggling lots.
She is a major mama's girl and
won't let anyone hold her for
more than a few minutes.
This I both love and hate.
She is rolling from front to
back now, but only on accident.
She loves to be tickled and hates
to be scared. She loves her rice
cereal --oatmeal....not so much.

I love that Sarah is so patient.
She tolerates being hauled around
to all her older sister's activities -- no
matter how tired she is. (sorry the pic
is sideways...I saved it the right
direction...hmmm) She is also
very patient with her less than
gentle older sister.


I love how Sarah always has her toes
curled under in tight little balls. (Isn't
that swimming suit the cutest thing ever?)


And mostly.... I love that she allows me to
put all kinds of big silly bows on her tiny little
head. She is such a doll!



1 comment:

The Parents said...

We love you Sarah!!!!
Love, Nana & Papa