Monday, June 1, 2009

Sarah's Blessing

Sarah was blessed this past Saturday
by her Grandpa Carter. He did
such a great job! Thanks!

This picture was taken right before the
blessing. I thought it turned out cute.
Sarah is usually very mellow, but for
some reason wasn't in the best of
moods and ended up screaming
through the blessing.



I love the look on her face. It appears she
wasn't ready for this photo. :)



Here is a good shot of the dress. This
is the dress that I was blessed in as well
as Daisy. I'll keep it for them in case
they want to bless any of their babies
in it.



Me and Sarah.



Three cute girls. (yes, I realize
Sarah is clawing her face off, but
it was the better picture of
Daisy and I.)




8 comments:

Andy and Micah said...

She is so cute guys. I can't believe how much Dasiy has grown up. Hope you guys are doing well.
Micah (Carter) Ewell

Grandma Lois said...

Those are such cute pictures! Where was Daddy? Tell him we want him in a picture once in awhile! Love, Grandma Lois

Amy Bennett said...

Cute Pictures!

Amy Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lance and Caetie said...

Awesome! We're sad we live so far away that we can't be a part of that stuff. I can't believe it's been 2 years since we've seen you guys! Our kids are excited to meet their new cousin and see their cool Aunt and Uncle again!

Lance

Monarch Photography said...

awwww... it was a really great blessing. And I'm still thinking about those brownies.. YUM! Thanks for including us.

Amy said...

What cute pictures! She is absolutely adorable! I'm sad we missed it, but thanks for sharing pictures.

Amy said...

p.s. Carina you look so cute!