Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Recent Happenings

Just thought I would share a few photos
that I've taken lately. They are in no
particular order. Just randomness.
Enjoy!

Sarah loves the bath!



4 Generations - taken on Mother's Day



Daisy thought this was so fun! It shows
how tiny Sarah still is.



Our Dr. visit was this past week and Sarah
is growing. She is now 22 inches, up
from 18 inches at birth and has gained
exactly 3lbs and weighs 9lbs 2oz.


This picture is for Stephanie. The outfit
is so very cute! I wanted you to see for
yourself. I love it! Thanks!


We had to stop giving Daisy a nap since it
was causing her to want to stay up till 10pm.
Most days we do ok....other days she just can't
hold out and this is how I find her.


I just love these two girls! They
are soo much fun!






4 comments:

Marilou said...

hi! I saw your blog link on facebook...I hope you don't mind :) Your girls are adorable. I love the stroller picture-I had just taken one of Brooklyn like that a couple of weeks ago and had posted it on our blog too! Our blog is jaredandmarilou.blogspot.com

Grandma Lois said...

I love the picture of Daisy taking the nap that she didn't want to take!! Little Sarah is a cutie also!! Love, Grandma Lois

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Adorable pictures!! I went down and looked at older posts too and I LOVE the Easter picture with the three girls in their beautiful dresses : ) Looks like you have two little angels on your hands! I'm so glad you are doing so well. I just love you!! Thanks for your comment on my blog too! Love, Shar

Carter Family said...

They look so much alike! I agree with you, that outfit from Stephanie is soooo cute! Love, hugs, and kisses from your Aunt Amy!