Sunday, March 15, 2009

She's Finally Here!

Here is just a preggie pic of me the day
before the baby was born. I look much
smaller than I felt!


Sarah Elizabeth Carter! We are so glad
she is here. She was anxious to get here
and came after only about 2 hours of
active labor and only 2 pushes! She
weighed in at a whopping 6lbs 2oz and
is 18 inches long. So, basically she is TINY!



I love her so much already. She is such a
quiet, sweet little baby.




Daddy and Daisy loving the baby.



Here is a good pic to see how scrawny she is!




5 comments:

Carter Clan said...

CONGRATS!! We are so happy for you and your family. She is just perfect.

Amy said...

Yay! Congratulations guys! She is adorable, just so tiny and cute! Wish we could see you in person - we can't wait to meet her in April!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Germany! She is very cute!!!

Lance and Caetie said...

We wish we could see her too!
I know you get this all the time, but you looked like what I look like at 4 months pregnant! How do you do that???

Jenn Embry said...

She's beautiful! Glad she's finally here. Congrats!