Thought I better throw a couple more
fun pictures on here so you can see
how cute Sarah is. She looks so much
like Daisy did when she was born!



We came home from the hospital last night.
Amazingly enough we are still alive this morning.
Daisy is still getting used to sharing the attention,
but hopefully that will get better soon.
This is the same going home outfit
that Daisy wore. Eventually I will get
around to finding that picture so you
can compare and see how much
they look alike.
6 comments:
She is beautiful Carina! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Are you ready for two kids? :)
Congrats!! She is beautiful. I am glad that everything went well. Hope things continue to go good for you.
Well, congratulations. Amy is super jealous b/c our smaller baby has been 7.12 lbs. She is cute. I look forward to seeing yall this summer.
Bryce
Way to go Carina! You make cute babies! The first picture with the baby yawn....oh mercy! cute cute cute. Hope you get back to your own self soon!
Grats! We can't wait to come up and see the newest Carter!
Post a Comment