She is a little cheesy in this picture but you can see how big she looks with her new earrings. She is growing up so fast it makes me cry!!
Monday, June 9, 2008
So Big!
So Daisy has been bugging me to get her ears pierced for awhile now. I kept telling her she was to little, but finally I gave in. Chris and I took her in and had it done on Saturday. She did so well! She cried for a second, but as soon as she saw her ears in the mirror she stopped crying and said "Oh, I look so pretty!!"

She is a little cheesy in this picture but you can see how big she looks with her new earrings. She is growing up so fast it makes me cry!!
She is a little cheesy in this picture but you can see how big she looks with her new earrings. She is growing up so fast it makes me cry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the cutest picture of Daisy and I agree she is growing up really fast. I sure enjoy looking at the blog!! Grandma Lois
She looks so grown up! Welcome to the blogging world
Post a Comment