Monday, June 2, 2008

I've given in....

Due to the overwhelming amount of peer pressure from all of my family and friends(mostly just Jason, hehe), I have finally decided start my very own blog. I'm not sure why I have waited so long as I love to look at everyone elses blogs. I suppose it is simply because I really don't need one more thing to do. So, please forgive me if my post are few and far between and just be grateful for the updates that you do get. Since I have to work this week, make pies, and pull of my first enrichment meeting this Thursday I will probably not post any pictures until next week. So, check back later for some fun pictures of our wonderful little family and life!

1 comment:

Grandma Lois said...

Chris and Corina, I am so glad you started this. I love looking at the blogs and I will be checking often, Corina. Those are really nice pictures!! Love, Grandma Lois