Friday, October 16, 2009

Road Trip

The girls and I headed out on a road trip with my mom to
see my brother Jason and his family. It was a couple of long days in the car,
but the girls did excellent. We had fun looking at out of state license plates
and singing silly songs. We finally made it Omaha where the fun only
intensified. Daisy loved playing with her cousins and I really enjoyed
catching up with Jason and Amy. I had so much fun getting to know a
little bit more about my cute nephew and nieces. Ryan loved me as long
as I was reading his book about animals or throwing a ball! Haha!
Thanks Jason and Amy! We are so glad we came!

3 comments:

The Parents said...

Awwww, road trips! They are so much fun! What cute pix of all the kids.
Mary

Lance and Caetie said...

Weird how close you guys actually were to us. The Omaha temple is actually the temple we go to! We hear great things about the zoo, too. Next road trip you'll have to bring Chris along and swing by our house for a few days. Looks like you had fun!

Lance

Lamont and Denise said...

It was such a fun trip! Thanks for going with me!!