Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Dresses

Three cute girls in their Easter dresses!
I was lucky enough to get one too!
(really lucky because nothing else I own
fits me yet - darn baby weight)



My beautiful Daisy.
She is getting so grown up!




Sarah was a big hit at church today.
All the older ladies loved her!



Sorry...couldn't help myself.
There is just something so stinking
cute about baby yawns.




5 comments:

Lance and Caetie said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun lately. The ant farm thing looked really cool...nice idea. Daisy looks twice as old since the last time I saw her. Oh yeah, she IS twice as old as the last time I saw her! Those two girls are looking very nice in the dresses. Where were YOUR Easter Baskets?

Lance

Carter Clan said...

Looks like ya'll had a great Easter! All of you look so pretty.

The Wynn Family said...

The yawn picture is just too cute for words. She is darling!

Jenn Embry said...

Baby fat? Goodness gracious, I wish I looked half as good as you after having my kids! LOL You look great! Baby yawns are the best - no one can resist the power of a baby yawn. Totally off the cuteness scale!

Lance and Caetie said...

Oh, I know! That 3 lbs of baby-weight you put on must be killing you! I don't know how you even deal with it!
:o)

Caetie